a- Serifed Blue Capital Letter B On Brick (Silver Spring, MD) Wood Scrabble Tile B letter E Y in the Sand

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Use Of Flickr In The Classroom

If I was going to use Flickr in my classroom the main thing that I would use it for would be to share what was going on in the classroom with the parents. The main thing that I would be concerned with would be privacy, I would make sure that all the albums that I was posting were private and that I had permission from all of the students parents before posting any pictures of them in any albums. I think that it would be a very good way for parents to be able to see what their children are doing during the school day I would just want to be very sure that the album was private so that only the parents and myself and the students could access it. 

1 comment: